Newsletter sign up

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Newsletter #1 out soon - get ready for the launch!

The long-awaited first issue of my monthly newsletter is close to going out - and there's a lot of news to update you about!

THE WELL OF SECRETS is well underway (due out at the end of this year), and - as always - the story has started to take on a life of its own! In my first newsletter, I give you some details about the story line...

As well as keeping you updated with the book's progress, and a few sneak previews and behind the scenes 'extras', I will also include epic fantasy book reviews and recommendation. I love to read epic fantasy as much as you do - and news about a good book needs to be shared! I've also decided to record some podcasts - readings from my published, and upcoming, books.

Plus, when you sign up for my newsletter you get a free copy of DEEP-SPIRE. This is the prequel novella to the Paladnith Chronicles, and a must-read for anyone embarking on the series. It takes place around forty years before the first novel in the series, JOURNEY OF SHADOWS, begins.

To get a PDF copy of the novella, just enter your email address into the field below and hit subscribe!

________________________________________________________________


Sign up to Sam's monthly newsletter and receive a FREE copy of DEEP-SPIRE (PDF format). Newsletter subscribers will also get sneak previews of upcoming novels, behind the scenes 'extras', epic fantasy book reviews & recommendations, and podcasts from Sam!


No comments:

Post a Comment